Monday, March 12, 2012

Movie Review - War Horse



Title: War Horse
Series: N/A
Director: Steven Spielberg
Rating :




What is it about?

A strong will horse and young man find a connect with each but are then separated during World War I.

My Thoughts:

When I first saw the commercials for War Horse.  I really thought this was going to be a movie I cry at, mostly because the horse and his friend were pictured with so much emotion.   

Sadly watching the movie I had felt no connection or just not enough for the horse and the boy.  That does not mean the movie wasn’t good it was an absolutely beautiful movie.  Some of the scenes were so beautiful I wish I could paint them. It just seems like that director focused more on the imagery then the story.

Website:

Official Movie Site
http://www.warhorsemovie.com/

Trailer:

No comments: