Monday, April 16, 2012

Anime Review - Ranma 1/2



Title: Ranma 1/2
Series: Episode 1 Season1
Creator: Rumiko Takahashi
Rating :



What is it about?

A young teenage boy falls in a spring that curses him to change into a girl when wet.

My Thoughts:

This was the first anime I ever watched.  I thought it was weird at first and then the more I watched the more I was hooked into the characters and the story.  It is so funny.  It still my favorite to watch.

This first episode can be strange even for those that have seen other animes.  The boy switching into a girl but still really a boy.  The girl , Akana, that has a attraction to boy and girl Ranma.  The fathers who seem more like little boys including Ranma’s father who is cursed to change into a giant panda bear.

I believe this anime to be the one that influenced the ones made after like Princess TuTu.

It has a lot of sexuality and sometimes nakedness so that is probably why they have not featured it on the any network.  I would like to see it on adult swim.   One can hope.


Website:

N/A

Trailer:

No comments: