Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TV Review : Star Trek Episode 1 Season 1

 Star Trek: The Original Series - Season One (Remastered Edition)

Title: The Cage Epsiode 1 Season 1
Series: Star Trek
Creator: Gene Roddenberry
Rating :


What is it about?

Captain Christopher Pike and his crew on the Starship Enterprise encounter a telepathic race that can create a world into any they desire or make life a living hell.

My Thoughts:

I did not think I would enjoy this as much as I did.  For some reason I remember the original series growing up was less interesting to me.   As I watch it now I see that the acting is good (not as good as the second epsiode), and the story was interesting.

I had no idea that Captain Kirk was not on this first episode. It seems that Spock was the only one in all of the Star Trek episodes.   Although because from episode 1 and 2 Leonard Nimoy looked so different my husband and I argued whether it was him or not.  He thought it was not him.

I am definitely enjoying the series more then I thought I would.  I still think Star Trek: The Next Generation is the better of the series but that is besides the point.

Website:

Star Trek Site
http://www.startrek.com/

Trailer:

No comments: